About Me

I have long been interested in gorgeous nails, and just decided to start sharing photos of what I do! Please be kind! :) Also, if you just like mug and polish photos, check out the tumblr version! morningnailspiration.tumblr.com If you would be interested in having me review your products, send me an email at morningnailspiration (at) gmail (dot) com. When I review products, I usually do 1-2 polishes in a post and wear them for at least 24 hours (for wear tests) before snapping photos. My turn around time on polishes is currently under a week!

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Liquid Lacquer Dazed and Confused



“I always wonder about raindrops. I wonder about how they're always falling down, tripping over their own feet, breaking their legs and forgetting their parachutes as they tumble right out of the sky toward an uncertain end. It's like someone is emptying their pockets over the earth and doesn't seem to care where the contents fall, doesn't seem to care that the raindrops burst when they hit the ground, that they shatter when they fall to the floor, that people curse the days the drops dare to tap on their doors. I am a raindrop."

-Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

Polish Information: This is Liquid Lacquer Dazed and Confused, which is described as "A light grey with a subtle holo shimmer."




I love the gray color- it's really pretty and unique.  It appears to have dark gray and white shimmers to it (I can't get the holo to show up outside today or under my bright lamp).  Here's an up-close bottle shot:



And here's some pic spam of it on my nails! It applied really easily- I did two coats. The first coat was a little streaky, but with the second, it was even and gorgeous! I used one coat of Butter London topcoat over it, but it didn't really need it- it was shiny on its own!




Under my bright lamp, not as real world color accurate, but shows a bit more of the shimmer, I think.


Final thoughts: This is becoming one of my all-time favorite shades! It is so gorgeous, and really a unique color! As a note, I bought this polish with my own money and decided to review it for fun!

2 comments:

All comments are much appreciated! I'd love to know what you think, but please keep it clean and respectful! Thank you! <3