About Me

I have long been interested in gorgeous nails, and just decided to start sharing photos of what I do! Please be kind! :) Also, if you just like mug and polish photos, check out the tumblr version! morningnailspiration.tumblr.com If you would be interested in having me review your products, send me an email at morningnailspiration (at) gmail (dot) com. When I review products, I usually do 1-2 polishes in a post and wear them for at least 24 hours (for wear tests) before snapping photos. My turn around time on polishes is currently under a week!

Friday, May 10, 2013

Liquid Lacquer- Collide into You


"I find parallels in nature to be a beautiful reflection of grand orchestration. One of these parallels is of snowflakes and us. We, too, are all headed in the same direction. We are being driven by a universal force to the same destination. We are all individuals taking different journeys and along our journey, we sometimes bump into each other, we cross paths, we become altered... we take different physical forms. But at all times we too are 100% perfectly imperfect. At every given moment we are absolutely perfect for what is required for our journey. I’m not perfect for your journey and you’re not perfect for my journey, but I’m perfect for my journey and you’re perfect for your journey. We’re heading to the same place, we’re taking different routes, but we’re both exactly perfect the way we are."

- Life, the Truth, and Being Free by Steve Maraboli

Polish information: This gorgeous masterpiece is Liquid Lacquer Collide Into You (CIY).

Liquid Lacquer Collide Into You (CIY)
Liquid Lacquer Collide Into You (CIY)

It is described as "An awesome turquoise jelly with pink and gold circles and scattered gold micro flakes." It does not lie! Application was pretty easy, but I noticed it was very sheer, so I put on an undie of Sally Hansen Ivory Skull (a white) before 3 thick coats of CIY. It applied very easily, and the glitter came out without any struggle at all. I LOVE this color!!

Liquid Lacquer CIY (3 coats) over white
Liquid Lacquer CIY (3 coats) over white
Liquid Lacquer CIY (3 coats) over white
Close Up on Liquid Lacquer CIY (3 coats) over white

Final thoughts: This polish is destined to be one of my favorites! I LOVE this color and I love the glitters in it. Application was a DREAM. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

If you want to buy some of Liquid Lacquers gorgeous creations, go here! As a note, this polish was provided as part of a blogger package that I purchased at a discount for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are much appreciated! I'd love to know what you think, but please keep it clean and respectful! Thank you! <3