About Me

I have long been interested in gorgeous nails, and just decided to start sharing photos of what I do! Please be kind! :) Also, if you just like mug and polish photos, check out the tumblr version! morningnailspiration.tumblr.com If you would be interested in having me review your products, send me an email at morningnailspiration (at) gmail (dot) com. When I review products, I usually do 1-2 polishes in a post and wear them for at least 24 hours (for wear tests) before snapping photos. My turn around time on polishes is currently under a week!

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Liquid Lacquer- What Happens in Vegas...

Liquid Lacquer What Happens in Vegas... (WHIV) over Julep Lena around a DSW mug!

“No sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride...and if it occasionally gets a little heavier than what you had in mind, well...maybe chalk it off to forced conscious expansion: Tune in, freak out, get beaten.”

-Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas by Hunter S. Thompson

Liquid Lacquer What Happens in Vegas... (WHIV)

Liquid Lacquer What Happens in Vegas... (WHIV) bottle shot


Polish information/review: This is Liquid Lacquer's "What Happens in Vegas..." which is described as "A mix of gold, magenta, cyan, black, and brown glitter in a clear base." It's a fairly neutral topper with small glitters.  It applied really smoothly and easily, and the brush was perfectly sized for such a job! As a tiny topper, I decided to try it over a white, a black, and a teal (just because I love teals!).  This is two coats of WHIV over Julep Lena, Zoya Raven, and Zoya Purity:

Liquid Lacquer WHIV (2 thick coats) over (L-R): Julep Lena, Zoya Raven, Zoya Purity

Liquid Lacquer WHIV (2 thick coats) over (L-R): Julep Lena, Zoya Raven, Zoya Purity


I REALLY loved it over turquoise, so I ended up painting all my nails with Julep Lena and What Happens in Vegas... over the top (2 thick coats).

Liquid Lacquer WHIV 2 thick coats over one coat of Julep Lena

Liquid Lacquer WHIV 2 thick coats over one coat of Julep Lena


Final thoughts: It actually surprised me out of the bottle- it looked kind of dull in the bottle, but was so fun and sparkly on my nails! I imagine it would also look great over a hot pink! It's a really easy to use and colorful topper! I'd definitely recommend this one for use! If this is what happens in Vegas, I definitely wouldn't want it to stay in Vegas! ;)

If you want to buy Liquid Lacquer, go to her shop here! As a note: I purchased these polishes at a discount for review! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are much appreciated! I'd love to know what you think, but please keep it clean and respectful! Thank you! <3