About Me

I have long been interested in gorgeous nails, and just decided to start sharing photos of what I do! Please be kind! :) Also, if you just like mug and polish photos, check out the tumblr version! morningnailspiration.tumblr.com If you would be interested in having me review your products, send me an email at morningnailspiration (at) gmail (dot) com. When I review products, I usually do 1-2 polishes in a post and wear them for at least 24 hours (for wear tests) before snapping photos. My turn around time on polishes is currently under a week!

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Blue Polka Dots!


“Men have called me mad; but the question is not yet settled, whether madness is or is not the loftiest intelligence– whether much that is glorious– whether all that is profound– does not spring from disease of thought– from moods of mind exalted at the expense of the general intellect.”

-Complete Tales and Poems by Edgar Allen Poe

Polish Information: I mentioned before that I love polka dots! This time, I used Girly Bits Stormy Skies (3 coats) as a base and Julep Millie for the spots! I topped it with 2 coats of Butter London top coat since I wanted it to be shiny and GB SS was almost matte when it dried and the shimmer was a bit "hungry." GB Stormy Skies has a gorgeous shimmer to it that I tried to capture in the photos. The rest of this will just be pic spam! :)



 




No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are much appreciated! I'd love to know what you think, but please keep it clean and respectful! Thank you! <3