About Me

I have long been interested in gorgeous nails, and just decided to start sharing photos of what I do! Please be kind! :) Also, if you just like mug and polish photos, check out the tumblr version! morningnailspiration.tumblr.com If you would be interested in having me review your products, send me an email at morningnailspiration (at) gmail (dot) com. When I review products, I usually do 1-2 polishes in a post and wear them for at least 24 hours (for wear tests) before snapping photos. My turn around time on polishes is currently under a week!

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Liquid Sky Lacquer Wine & Roses


“Drink wine. This is life eternal. This is all that youth will give you. It is the season for wine, roses and drunken friends. Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.”

-Omar Khayyam

Polish Information/Review: This lovely polish is another themo-holographic (changes color with temperature, and has some gorgeous holo pigment in it). This one was also packaged gorgeously in a matching little bag, making it more like an adorable present than the usual polish package. I just adore the coordinating bags!!

Gorgeous packaging for LSL Wine & Roses
The polish shifts from a deep eggplant to a medium pink shade. I saw this shift as my warm hands kept it pink and it changed dramatically to the fingertips, which were cooler, to the deep purple. The change was much more dramatic on this one, and it did not disappoint. Application was very, very easy. This is two thin coats, which dried remarkably fast (under 5 minutes). For some fun bottle shots:

A bottle shot with the ombre nails a thermo polish creates!

Another bottle shot, just for fun!
Next, I took some photos indoors with bright light and outdoors in the shade (well, cloudiness of the day) of the warm and cool colors.

Cold and Warm colors inside with bright lights.

Cold and Warm in outdoor shadow!
Next, I'll show how the polish stays most of the time with my warm hands and exposed tips (which are cooler).

Just more shots of this drastic change!

You can see some of the holo in indoor light!


Yet another shot of the gorgeous shift!

Finally, a few photos with flash to show the gorgeous holographic pigment:

And now to capture that holo... gorgeous!

Love this holo- shown with flash.

Warm color with the holo-  in flash.

Final thoughts: This polish was another huge hit with me- the dark color looked surprisingly good with my fair skin tone, and the shift was amazing!! Application and delivery was again a dream!! I really loved it much more than I thought I would!! It's definitely a hit for me!

If you want your own, check out Liquid Sky Lacquer on facebook or buy it at her shop, here!  This one is a beauty!!

Please note: This polish was purchased by me at a discount for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are much appreciated! I'd love to know what you think, but please keep it clean and respectful! Thank you! <3