About Me

I have long been interested in gorgeous nails, and just decided to start sharing photos of what I do! Please be kind! :) Also, if you just like mug and polish photos, check out the tumblr version! morningnailspiration.tumblr.com If you would be interested in having me review your products, send me an email at morningnailspiration (at) gmail (dot) com. When I review products, I usually do 1-2 polishes in a post and wear them for at least 24 hours (for wear tests) before snapping photos. My turn around time on polishes is currently under a week!

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Liquid Sky Lacquer Fuchsia Illusion



"My mother was always in those films where it's the end of the world and a meteor's about to hit London; there's only six people left, and one of them's in purple underwear. That was always my mother, running from this meteor in purple underwear and spraining her ankle."

-Paula Yates

Gorgeous packaging of LSL- matching bag to polish!

Polish information/review: This is Liquid Sky Lacquer's Fuchsia Illusion. Like the other thermo-holographics I have reviewed from LSL, Fuchsia Illusion is gorgeous and applied smoothly, easily, and dried quickly. This one had a dramatic color shift between two bright colors- a hot pink and a vivid purple! It is simply stunning!

LSL Fuchsia Illusion!

LSL Fuchsia Illusion!
And now, for some images of the color shift- outside in the sun and indoors with artificial light.

Color shift of Fuchsia Illusion outdoors in the sun

Color shift of Fuchsia Illusion indoors with artifical light
And now, I will let the polish speak for itself in some shots with flash and of the way the color naturally stays with the warm/cold changes that happen between the nailbed and air!

Fuchsia Illusion with flash- check out the holo!

Another shot with flash for the holo effect

And a third because I love it that much!!

It was over 90 degrees out yesterday, so when I was cold, the air was hot enough to change the color on my tips to the "warm" color!!!

Final thoughts: This one is another winner and stunner from Liquid Sky Lacquer! I really enjoyed wearing it and playing with the color shift. I also really loved how bright the "warm" color was- sometimes they look washed out, but this was a gorgeous bright pink!

If you want your own, check out Liquid Sky Lacquer on facebook or buy it at her shop, here!  This one is a beauty!!

Please note: This polish was purchased by me at a discount for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are much appreciated! I'd love to know what you think, but please keep it clean and respectful! Thank you! <3