About Me

I have long been interested in gorgeous nails, and just decided to start sharing photos of what I do! Please be kind! :) Also, if you just like mug and polish photos, check out the tumblr version! morningnailspiration.tumblr.com If you would be interested in having me review your products, send me an email at morningnailspiration (at) gmail (dot) com. When I review products, I usually do 1-2 polishes in a post and wear them for at least 24 hours (for wear tests) before snapping photos. My turn around time on polishes is currently under a week!

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Red Dog Designs Bad to the Bone

I won this polish in Red Dog Designs giveaway, and decided to do a blog post on it for fun!



Bad to the Bone is a glitter topper full of purple and hot pink glitters with pink skull and bones glitters. It also appears to have some micro-holographic bits in the base. Since this is a Halloween polish, I decided to do it over black! The skulls were really hard to get out- I had to dig them out with toothpicks and other brushes. But the other glitters slid on smoothly! I did 2 coats of Bad to the Bone over 2 coats Zoya Raven (black). This post will mostly be picspam! So enjoy!!







Final thoughts: This was a fun Halloween topper! The only thing I would change is to have more of the pink skull and crossbones so that they would be easier to dig out and get onto your nails!! Otherwise, this was a truly fun Halloween polish (for the girly bad to the bone in all of us)!

Please note: All my opinions are my own. If you would like your own Red Dog Designs polish, check out Red Dog Designs here and their shop here.

2 comments:

  1. That is a cool and fun looking topper!! I love the little skulls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comment!! I am totally into the fun shapes of glitter!! Have you seen the pumpkins too?? :D

      Delete

All comments are much appreciated! I'd love to know what you think, but please keep it clean and respectful! Thank you! <3