About Me

I have long been interested in gorgeous nails, and just decided to start sharing photos of what I do! Please be kind! :) Also, if you just like mug and polish photos, check out the tumblr version! morningnailspiration.tumblr.com If you would be interested in having me review your products, send me an email at morningnailspiration (at) gmail (dot) com. When I review products, I usually do 1-2 polishes in a post and wear them for at least 24 hours (for wear tests) before snapping photos. My turn around time on polishes is currently under a week!

Monday, October 14, 2013

Liquid Sky Lacquer Tripindicular


“Having a Vision is not enough. It must be combined with imagination, determination, faith, hope and passion. It is not enough to just stare up at the stars...we must become the stars that the stars shine down on.”

- Victoria June


Polish Information: This extreme holographic polish is Liquid Sky Lacquer's Tripindicular which is aptly described as "an extreme holo pink polish" on her site. Application was very easy. One coat was pretty opaque, but I used two coats WITH a top and base coat for these shots. Top coat did not diminish the holo at all. It's been cloudy out up here the last few days, but indoor light brought out a really strong linear holographic anyway! It is a middling pink (not hot pink, but not a baby pink either). It is a little silvered from the holo, but not too much, surprisingly! On to the gorgeous photos with Tripindicular:

Tripindicular in its pretty matching bag!

Indoor lighting, no flash with Tripindicular

Indoor lighting, no flash, of Tripindicular

Indoor lighting, no flash, of Tripindicular

Indoor with flash of Tripindicular

Indoor lighting, no flash, of Tripindicular

Indoors with flash of Tripindicular
Looking at it, it reminded me of the strong Color Club pink holos. So I decided to compare it to the 2012 and 2013 pink Color Club halo hues, shown in bottles and then on the nails in the same order. I also included the Layla, but it wasn't even on the same planet as the others in terms of the holographic shift. I thought in the bottles, the Liquid Sky Lacquer looked very similar to the two Color Club holos, but on the nails, there were many more differences:

Pink holos for comparison (L-R): Liquid Sky Lacquer Tripindicular, Color Club Miss Bliss, Color Club Halo-Graphic, and Layla Hologlam Effects Retro Pink
 I actually thought on the nails, the LSL and CC holos were going to look the same. The closest is Halo-Graphic, but it's honestly not even on the same order of organised holographic as the LSL. The LSL was BY FAR the most holographic and the least silvered out (which is quite an accomplishment, in my opinion). It's hard to maintain color with holographic pigment, but somehow, Liquid Sky Lacquer has managed to do it beautifully!!

Pink holos for comparison (L-R): Liquid Sky Lacquer Tripindicular, Color Club Miss Bliss, Color Club Halo-Graphic, and Layla Hologlam Effects Retro Pink (top: indoors, no flash, bottom two: indoors with flash)
Final thoughts: Tripindicular is a one of a kind EXTREME pink holo! For holo lovers anywhere, this is a must. No other holo even seemed to come close! I loved it! From application to wear time, it was a beauty! No sunlight needed.

If you want your own, and I think you probably do, check out Liquid Sky Lacquer on facebook or buy it at her shop, here!  This one is a beauty!!

Please note: This polish was provided to me for my honest review.  All opinions are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are much appreciated! I'd love to know what you think, but please keep it clean and respectful! Thank you! <3