About Me

I have long been interested in gorgeous nails, and just decided to start sharing photos of what I do! Please be kind! :) Also, if you just like mug and polish photos, check out the tumblr version! morningnailspiration.tumblr.com If you would be interested in having me review your products, send me an email at morningnailspiration (at) gmail (dot) com. When I review products, I usually do 1-2 polishes in a post and wear them for at least 24 hours (for wear tests) before snapping photos. My turn around time on polishes is currently under a week!

Tuesday, April 30, 2013


“Being in love was like China: you knew it was there, and no doubt it was very interesting, and some people went there, but I never would. I’d spend all my life without ever going to China, but it wouldn’t matter, because there was all the rest of the world to visit… And I thought: am I really going to spend the rest of my life without feeling that again? I thought: I want to go to China. It’s full of treasures and strangeness and mysteries and joy.”

-The Amber Spyglass by Phillip Pullman

Polish information: This is 3 coats of Elevation Polish Malaspina Glacier with Butter London base and top coat. At first, I found it frustrating because it was so sheer, but by the third coat, I realized it was more than covered enough, and absolutely stunning. These photos are taken after FIVE DAYS of wear!! You can see it's barely chipped!
 It's a gorgeous teal color with black/navy flakies in it that applied very easily.  It also has a teal shimmer to it in the right light.  I tried to get a couple close-ups so you could see it better:

All-in-all, it's a total homerun for me! Even though it seemed thin, 3 coats was full coverage- the color is gorgeous, it wears AMAZINGLY well (5 days, seriously!! I use my hands a lot), and even the husband liked it! I'm definitely going to be investing in some more Elevations as time goes on!


2 comments:

  1. So the brand is Elevation? What is that color called? Its so pretty on you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The color is Malaspina Glacier! Sorry that wasn't clear! Thanks so much!! I LOVED it!!!!

      Delete

All comments are much appreciated! I'd love to know what you think, but please keep it clean and respectful! Thank you! <3