About Me

I have long been interested in gorgeous nails, and just decided to start sharing photos of what I do! Please be kind! :) Also, if you just like mug and polish photos, check out the tumblr version! morningnailspiration.tumblr.com If you would be interested in having me review your products, send me an email at morningnailspiration (at) gmail (dot) com. When I review products, I usually do 1-2 polishes in a post and wear them for at least 24 hours (for wear tests) before snapping photos. My turn around time on polishes is currently under a week!

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Above the Curve This One's for my Peeps!


“All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.”

- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

Polish Information: This fun springy polish is Above the Curve's This One's for my Peeps, from their super-fun Power to the Polish Peeps Collection! It's a pink-leaning purple packed with microflakies that are blue and purple (I think). It's a really fun spring polish with GREAT, smooth application- it looked full coverage in one coat, but I used two to be sure. Also, after FOUR days, only very minor tipwear! I really enjoyed it!

You probably noticed, but instead of a mug, I used one of the Dunkin Donuts Peeps donuts- I thought, how can I resist with a Peeps polish? Here's another shot:


Anyway, on to the polish pictures!!






Final Thoughts: I really enjoyed wearing this one- it was subtle but very interesting, and application and wear time were so fabulous! If you love pinks and purples, this is a MUST!

If you haven't heard of Above the Curve before, they are a husband and wife team that created this great brand with a cause- they donate some of each bottle sold to a charity. If you want to get your own, visit their shop here or see them on facebook here! As a note, this polish was provided to me for my honest review, and my opinions are all my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are much appreciated! I'd love to know what you think, but please keep it clean and respectful! Thank you! <3